AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep
2021-02-04 02:33:51

@Milou 

Sorry to respond late.

We would like to escalate your case to our engineers, and they will help follow it up, please check your inbox and respond. 

Options
2021-09-15 00:23:55

@Kevin_Z I have the exact same problem. It is a brand new card and I have to disable and re-enable it every time it wakes from sleep mode.

Have driver 22.30.0.4

Options
2021-09-15 01:57:36

@Kevin_Z @Milou @Andreva Don't get your hopes up, It's been exactly 1 year since I reported this to find NO solution whatsoever, I simply gave up, added my keyboard through the provided Logi dongle, internet through LAN, BT speaker through Aux, and simply restart my PC whenever I want to play a game and connect the Xbox controller through bluetooth. It's THE MOST ANNOYING thing ever, and I'm extremely frustrated with the lack of REAL support. 

I've updated everything, I'm using the latest Intel's BT/Wireless drivers, Latest BIOS, even tested Windows 11 to see if this would be solved to no avail. 

50 bucks to the trash... last TPLink product I'll buy.   

Options
2021-09-15 06:07:45

@alejoestela @Andreva 

As alejoestela said, there is NO solution. VERY ANNOYING. Returning it back within 14 days is the only solution. 

Options
2021-09-15 20:41:37

@Andreva 

I haven't received any help on this either. It's extremely frustrating that they haven't found a solution to this yet.

Options