Tengo el M4 y el E4 deco Tp link, quisiera saber si son compatibles con wifi 6?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-15 00:26:13
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Tengo el tp link deco E4 y M4, estuve buscado para saber que tipo de wifi usa, si es wifi 5 o wifi 6 pero no he encontrado nada en el Internet y me da curiosidad por que compre el dispositivo para varios años y ahora se está haciendo estándar el wifi 6

I have the tp link deco E4 and M4, I was looking to know what type of wifi you use, if it is wifi 5 or wifi 6 but I have not found anything on the Internet and I am curious that I buy the device for several years and now it is becoming standard wifi 6

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tengo el M4 y el E4 deco Tp link, quisiera saber si son compatibles con wifi 6?
2020-09-15 00:27:20

I have the tp link deco E4 and M4, I was looking to know what type of wifi it uses, if it is wifi 5 or wifi 6 but I have not found anything on the Internet and it makes me curious that I buy the device for several years and now it is making wifi 6 standard

Options
Re:Tengo el M4 y el E4 deco Tp link, quisiera saber si son compatibles con wifi 6?
2020-09-15 00:27:53

I have the tp link deco E4 and M4, I was looking to know what type of wifi it uses, if it is wifi 5 or wifi 6 but I have not found anything on the Internet and it makes me curious that I buy the device for several years and now it is making wifi 6 standard

Options