Parental control override possibility?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 12:05:31
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I recently bought a Deco M9 plus set with 3 points. Al is working well, but one thing annoys me. I have parental control activated for my kids, so they can't access the wifi in certain times. I can easly pause the wifi connection using the parental button to stop the wifi when they are still allowed to use the wifi, but i cannot easily activate the wifi when parental control when they are not allowed to go on the wifi anymore. Seems logical, but....sometimes i would like to override the parental control to manually activate the wifi again. I can only do so by changing the parental rules, which is not what i want...

Is that possible? Am i missing something?

I would like the parental acces for a group of devices to go on pauze when time is up....and if i do want them to have wifi, i can easly push the pauze button to unpauze. Even with the option to put a time limit on it to make sure the pauze is getting back after en specific time.

Is this yet on a wishlist or possible in another way?

Thanx in advance!

Greetings, BraBart

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 0