Deco P9 Availability - UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 16:55:37 - last edited 2020-09-17 16:57:15
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good afternoon

I am trying to get hold of two sets of Deco P9 Mesh systems for two different customers here in the UK however they just aren't availble.

TP-Link list them as a "hot buy" so they aren't EOL. I've had a back order with a distributer for weeks and the delivery date slips time and again. Current delivery date is 25/9/20 when it should have been tomorrow. The buy-now option on the UK website directs to Amazon - unavailable and CurrysPCW - unavailable.

TP-Link Sales in the UK don't answer the phone and don't answer emails either. This is a really poor show.

I recommend TP-Link products because of their reputation however the lack of availability, plus the fact the company is obviously doing such fantastic business that it doesn't need to pick up the phone here in the UK, means that at this rate, I am likely to move away from TP-Link for future customers.

Please can someone tell me what's going on with this product line and why the lack of stock for weeks on end?

Many thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco P9 Availability - UK
2020-09-21 20:07:27
I’m in the same boat as you. Amazon are selling some but for a £100 premium on their RRP. Can’t find any other sellers with stock. Have looked on eBay too and slim pickings! Come on TP link, send over another container please!
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 542

Replies: 1

Related Articles