DecoM5 Slave - slow connection to internet after some time without devices logged in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DecoM5 Slave - slow connection to internet after some time without devices logged in.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-30 16:18:47
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.7 Build 20200725 Rel.63377

Hello TPLink Support !

I do have 3 DECO M5, the main one is connected to ISP. Its configured as Router and DHCP is on. The other 2 ones are connected via ethernet using CAT5E and CAT6 cables throught a TPLINK LS108G Switch to other rooms. The main one, works fine all time, the one in the CAT5E also works fine all time, but the one in CAT6 that attends my TV(wifi), MediaCenter(cable) and mobiles drops the internet connection after some time without any device logged in. The led still shows green, the DECO app still show its working normally, but the connection to internet is almost zero. The fast way to make it work is power off/on... I also tested without ethernet, with wifi repetition. It shows the same problem. Anything you can help me to check ? Maybe the fact of no activity some hours in this unity is making it "shutdown" ? The problem is very annoying because if you just turn tv and try netflix for example... Everything works, it gets the IP of the network and couple... the only problem is the internet speedy barely zero. In the other 2 unitys, i have never had this problem. With cabling solution and full 5ghz I get 240m/s taht is my ISP speedy. Thanks in advance.  DiegoP

Options