Unbrick WDR4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unbrick WDR4300

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unbrick WDR4300
Unbrick WDR4300
2020-10-01 05:15:47
Model: TL-WDR4300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bricked my TPLink WDR4300 when restoring from OpenWRT. I preferred to restore setting from the openwrt, and i think that caused the brick (i used the cut firmware on the LuCI. Now the router is in a constant bootloop every couple of seconds. I yries the TFTP method, but after the transfer the router continues with the bootloop without working on the firmware. Interestingly, if i continue to press the reset button, the lan light for the active lan port continues to flash rapidly, the router has its IP (pinging) without a default gateway and the router sort of acts like a switch - i.e. if lan cable from my other router with internet connection is attached, I can use internet and log in the other router, without this WDR4300 giving a default gateway. I am desperate for a solution, but is not confident to go down the serial UART route. Many thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 599

Replies: 0