Remote IP camera connection problem with TL-WR841N router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-01 10:20:46
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 180319 Rel.57291n
Goodmorning everyone,

first of all I apologize if I don't speak English well.

I have a TL-WR841N router that I use as a WISP connected to the Hotspot of my Samsung smartphone to surf the internet.

I have recently purchased an IP camera with address 192.168.40.120 and port 8084, connected via network cable to the 1st Lan port of the router, so through the NO-IP service I wanted to remotely control my camera when I am away from home.

Unfortunately, the problem lies in the fact that, even if I created a no-ip account, to which I entered the parameters on the router page, authenticating without problems and after entering the ports 80 and 8080 with IP address in the "virtual server" section router 192.168.0.1, when I connect with no-ip host try camera.ddns.net:8084,
I can't see anything.

I specify that I have downloaded the DUC client from the noip.com site where it is correctly authenticated, furthermore I specify that locally, via a PC connected to the hotspot of my phone (not to the router), I can access the camera through the assigned IP address from tp-link 192.168.0.101/login.htm.

Can I have suggestions on how to solve the problem?

Thanks to all of you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 0

Related Articles