Some devices being placed in "idle" after no network activity with latest firmware update.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Some devices being placed in "idle" after no network activity with latest firmware update.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-01 13:34:52
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200812 Rel. 46656

I upgraded from firmware 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 last night and after doing so some of my devices are getting no internet access after not being active for a few minutes and the only way to get back online is through manually requesting any data and waiting a minute or so. Most of my devices are not affected by this, only a few phones in my network.

I've tried rebooting my decos, factory resetting them and nothing appears to have worked.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 234

Replies: 0

Related Articles