Connecting an Archer C50 to existing home network with the main router being an Archer C7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting an Archer C50 to existing home network with the main router being an Archer C7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-01 13:44:35
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My original router, connected to my ISP's modem is an Archer C7 on the main floor. Its wifi signal can only go so far downstairs due to a concrete floor so I picked up an Archer C50 to place downstairs. I can connect the C50 back to the C7 via an Ethernet. 

Question, where do I go from here to configure the C50 downstairs to be a part of my network and be able to not only connect the Xbox, the smart TV and a laptop or two via Ethernet but also have a better wifi signal for the wireless devices being used downstairs.

thks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 404

Replies: 0