Devices not connecting via wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-10 00:41:33
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WR1043ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.00

ISP : Tiscali/Talktalk

Hi

I have just bought and setup this router, Wired connection working fine, Problem is no devices seem to connect to wireless, my other PC, phone etc find the router with strong signal, I enter the key but nothing happens. I tried with my phone and stood next to the router and it connected but dropped out when I walked a few feet away.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Options
6 Reply
Re:Devices not connecting via wireless
2013-02-10 00:59:59

craig wrote

Region : Argentina

Firmware Version : 3.00

Hi

I have just bought and setup this router, Wired connection working fine, Problem is no devices seem to connect to wireless, my other PC, phone etc find the router with strong signal, I enter the key but nothing happens. I tried with my phone and stood next to the router and it connected but dropped out when I walked a few feet away.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Region : UK

Firmware Version : 3.0.0 Build 120808 Rel.28888

Options
2013-02-10 01:30:37
My wireless configuration - My LINK
Options
2013-02-10 01:46:17

jimasek wrote

My wireless configuration - My LINK

Thanks for your response, have tried your settings already and still the problem exists. Your software version on your article looks alot different to mine but have put in all the setting the same.

The devices are finding the wireless signal and it appears to be strong. After I enter password it just doesn't go any further. Tried WEP too and still no connection. On my old router it would usually show optaining IP address.
Options
2013-02-10 01:51:41
Your software version on your article looks alot different to mine but have put in all the setting the same.

Give us some screensgot from this menu in routera. Maybe switch off (disable) QSS in router menu?
Options
2013-02-10 02:04:21
Thanks here are some screen shots of settings. Did you mean QoS, if so this is already disabled. Also clicked diagnostics which came back failed on some things. Don't know what it means though.

Also just realised my model is TD-W8961ND
Options
2013-02-10 02:13:22
I thought that you have WR1043ND my proposition - Use WPS - NO click SAVE and Reboot your router.
Options