I got the devices 2 days ago from Amazon Uk . one of the M5 has been used as main DECO connected with eth cable on the 1st floor . the 2nd device and 3rd device connected over the WIFI from main DECO on the 2nd floor and the middle device is located on the same room position where main deco located . so the network topology is
1. Deco Used as AP mode.
2. Deco hardware V3
3. Firmware is 1.4.7 build 20200725 Rel 63377
4. Root router connected Main Deco over 1 GBs Ethernet cable
1. 5GHZ network is dropping even if isolated with a different SSID and used 5 GZ only as a guest network.
2. Main DECO WI-FI is not strong enough and gives very weak signals(1Bar) for 2nd and 3rd devices. (no advanced setting to adjust the power )
3. always after sometime the LAN port connected to the root router powered off from Main DECO and showed (We couldn't find DECO in the app) with red color in main deco.
Screenshot explaining the issues :
1. HP pavilion 360 (2020 Model) connected with Main Deco over 5 GHZ WiFi pinging the Main DECO.
2.Main DECO WI-FI is not strong enough and gives very weak signals(1Bar) for 2nd and 3rd devices. (no advanced setting to adjust the power even )
3.Always after sometime the LAN port powered off from Main DECO and showed (We couldn't find DECO ) with red color Led. (no internet issue and cable was used with old AP ) no enegery save in root router and all fine with root router. only after restarign the main deco it works!
Setting Features missed
1. wireless mode ( advanced )
2. wireless security ( advanced )
3.wireless Ch width
4. Eth Status
5. up time for each device
6. Logs can't see on the APP
7. Network tools ( ping ,traceroute ...)
8. and other a lot ...