new computer connect, now old one wont

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-10 06:21:02
Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V5

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Canada

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

i just bought a new laptop and installed it with the disc to the router. the old one i have was working fine, but now it says "the settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network." i can get internet via cable but not wireless. i have pushed the qss and tried that , but still wont connect.
Options
5 Reply
Re:new computer connect, now old one wont
2013-02-10 06:30:36
What is your operating system on new computer? Can you see SSID from router? My proposition switch off QSS and leave only Wireless Security (WPA2).
Options
2013-02-10 23:52:05
the old one that wont connect has windows 7, new one has windows 8, QSS iss off security code is correct, actually rebooted everything changed password, and still same problem, yes i can see SSID from router.
Options
2013-02-10 23:56:46
My proposition - My LINK try this.
Options
2013-02-11 01:31:34
when all else fails call technical support, thanks for alll the help, problem solved
Options
2013-02-11 01:34:06
Is everything ok? You have access to the internet?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 5

Related Articles