Archer A6 - New set up. I am unable to stream my console to my Xbox App on Android and Windows 10.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer A6 - New set up. I am unable to stream my console to my Xbox App on Android and Windows 10.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-06 07:16:37 - last edited 2020-10-06 07:20:58
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 20200422 rel.51661(5553)

I just set up my new Archer A6 router and since then I am unable to stream my Xbox to my Xbox app (both on Adroid and Windows 10). I don't understand if any settings needs to be modifed for me to stream my xbox. Any help appreciated. 

Setup : I have connected two ethernet cables from the router. One to my Xbox and other to my PC. Adroid app is connected via 5Ghz Wireless.

All devices are connected to the internet and working sooth. Only not able to stream my Xbox to PC/Android.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 0

Related Articles