I have problem with tp-link Archer T9UH. It seems that it's recognized as USB 2.0 device, instead of USB 3.0 device. The issue exist on Windows 10 machine.
I have checked following things - without any progress:
- Checked if USB port is 3.0
- Connected device to different USB 3.0 port
- Installed latest drivers from https://www.tp-link.com/pl/support/download/archer-t9uh/#Driver
- Checked device on another PC with USB 3.0
5. On the same USB port, another USB3.0 devices are working properly.
6. I am connected to 5Ghz WIFI
The result, is that I have 54Mbps connection, and the USB device is working in USB 2.0 mode:
USB Device Tree Viewer: