Travel Router AC 750, Internet LED blinking, although Ethernet does have internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Travel Router AC 750, Internet LED blinking, although Ethernet does have internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-08 10:07:08

Hello there,

I am using the Travel Router AC 750 Wifi. My home has an "ubee" cable modem, which allows my computer to have internet over one ethernet connection. For the time I used the mobile hotspot function of my PC to turn on Wifi. But that is not a longtime solution. So I bought the TP link AC 750 to use it as an Access Point or just as a "share ethernet over Wifi" router. 

But everytime I set it up the "Orb looking" Internet LED is flashing up. I tried to use either the share ethernet or Access Point mode. Both of them share the same problem. I am very certain that I followed the steps in the quickstart guide and have reset the router multiple times. I always used the auto detect function for LAN settings (DHCP...)

I can also confirm that the ethernet connection provided does have internet, as I am using my computer with it currently.

It would be very nice to get a fast answer and help for the problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Travel Router AC 750, Internet LED blinking, although Ethernet does have internet
2020-10-10 02:37:55

@Virtox 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please help me check the IP address when the computer connected to the ubee cable modem?

For the AC750, since it is not the model number, is there any model like RE200, or Archer Cxxx, TL-WR902AC?

And after you set up the AC750, if you connected to its Wi-Fi, what is the IP address and default gateway then?

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1262

Replies: 1

Related Articles