Bluetooth nano adapter 4.0 mic not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-08 15:00:58
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I bought the bluetooth nano 4.0 usb adapter but connecting it with my LG airpods isnt quit working as planned. 

So at first:

I got the airpods and it connected really easily with my PC. With sounds working and mic working aswell, however due to factory production issues I returned this pair because the mic quality was bad. 

At second:

Today I got new pairs and connecting was quite hard, when it worked the sound quality was really terrible in my ears. I fixed it by going into the profile and loading handsfree profile. However the sound quality is fixed there is no mic, windows doesnt pick it up. I checked in windows recording settings but it says connection is broken at my headset. 

I was really hoping that it would work since it worked in the first place when I got the broken pairs, and now I got a good pair somehow a new issue appears but now into the TP-Link product..

How can I fix this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1413

Replies: 1