I am experiencing some odd download speeds with my Deco M9 plus. My setup is very simple, I have my main deco connected to the modem and daisy chained to my two satelite deco's using the ethernet backhaul. All decos are updated to the latest firmware.
The main deco's download speed is what I expect at 490mbps and very close to my ISP cap of 500mbps. However, on both my satelite deco's I consistently get about 90mbps compared to the main deco. My upload speed is the same on all three deco's, but oddly enough the download speed not.
I've tried both router and access point operating modes, changing from daisy chain to a star setup, but nothing seems to work. I would expect the download speed to be consistent on all the deco's on an ethernet backhaul setup. If I remove the the ethernet cables then the speed increase to roughly 145mbps. I've also tried rebooting them several times, nothing seems to work.
I hope someone can shed some light on this as I am at my wits end.