TP-Link Archer TX50E and MiraCast

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-10 09:12:41
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I´ve just bought the Archer TX50E.

I´ve bought this card so I can use MiraCast to my TV. But - it is impossible to fins any answer on the web if it supports MiraCast.

Could anyone help me? I get difernt answers from different sites...

A simple question:

Using this card, in a Win10 computer, does it support MiraCast - so I can use it to connect to a TV that has MiraCast support?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer TX50E and MiraCast
2020-10-15 06:51:05
Hi! As I read your answer, and the information on the site you linked to - Only CPU, GPU and MB chipset is listed on that site. When I open "Which intel products support MiraCast". The information I'm looking for is if the wifi adapter supports it - and those chipset arné listed on that site att all....
Options
Re:TP-Link Archer TX50E and MiraCast
2021-06-01 19:20:29 - last edited 2021-06-01 19:22:06

@Bobbo4518 

Hi i did buy this card too and as far as i can read in the Dxdiag its not supported... This is kinda strange since TP-Link them selves recomended this card for this specific reason.

Besides i can see my wireless screen on the popup when i search for a wireless screen... i just can't connect.

**EDIT**

200 cipset is on the intell list.

Intel® Chipsets: 

• Intel® 6 Series Chipsets
  • Intel® 7 Series Chipsets
  • Intel® 8 Series Chipsets
  • Intel® 9 Series Chipsets
  • Intel® 100 Series Chipsets
  • Intel® 200 Series Chipsets
  • Mobile Intel® 6 Series Chipsets
  • Mobile Intel® 7 Series Chipsets
  • Mobile Intel® 8 Series Chipsets