Archer TX3000E// Good install and works but after restart it can't detect? Code 45?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer TX3000E// Good install and works but after restart it can't detect? Code 45?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-18 13:59:29
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Guys,

So I have a weird problem with my TX3000e WiFi 6 and Bluetooth adapter...

I've always used a LAN internet powerline adapter for internet but once I realized that WiFi speeds on 5Ghz would be way faster I decided to switch.

I bought the TX3000E and build it in my gaming pc with Gigabyte Aorus x470 ultra gaming motherboard, installed the drivers and it worked!

Until the next day I turn my pc on and to my suprise it didn't connect to the wifi... some searching further and came to see that the adapter wasn't even visible in the system device manager... I went ahead and clicked "show hidden devices" and there it was! Device status: Not installed on pc or not connected to pc (Code 45)

This is kinda weird because it worked fine the day before? I deleted al the drivers and the device, shut down my pc and reinstalled the adapter/drivers. (in/out the pciex1_2 slot) and eureka there it was again... Restarted my pc a couple of times and it worked fine ever since.

Next day...you guessed it. Same problem, not connecting, not showing up in device manager. Did al the same steps and it worked again. It is like my motherboard doesn't turn on the slot once it sees there is a device there or something...

This is a problem from the last 3 days...

I googled everything i thought could be the problem but nothing has worked so far.

-updated BIOS to latest version.

-updated intel wifi drivers.

-installed adapter in windows safe mode.

System info:

Gigabyte Aorus x470 ultra gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb hyper fury RAM

Gigabyte Nvidea GTX 2060 (PCIEx 16 slot)

Windows 10 (latest update)

TX3000E wifi 6 adapter (PCIEx1_2) (not in slot 1 because of my GPU)

Hope you guys find a sollution or maybe know what I can do to solve it!

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E// Good install and works but after restart it can't detect? Code 45?
2020-10-22 19:50:57

@Kathy_Z 

To Tech support 

I told you about this initialising problem, especially with reinstalling Windows 10, 4 months ago and you seem to be now treating it as a new problem !!!

You must try quicker and harder, with more expertise ( from somewhere) or your products wont sell .

Options
Re:Archer TX3000E// Good install and works but after restart it can't detect? Code 45?
2020-10-22 19:59:37

@Tweakfiend 

Hi! Is your problem still not solved?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 817

Replies: 3