Problem with the 2.4GHz 24dBi Grid Parabolic Antenna

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-12 02:40:36
Region : Greece

Model : TL-ANT2424B

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello.One month ago i bought the Tp link 2.4GHz 24dBi Grid Parabolic Antenna to increase my signal because i want to have a point to point contention with my other house.I also use an ALFA AWU036H adapter to connect with the antenna.The result was not good.I put the antenna facing the house without any obstacle in case of blocking the signal but i didn't receive anything.Also i notice that i didn't pick up any other signal.So if anyone has an idea please write.Thank you.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with the 2.4GHz 24dBi Grid Parabolic Antenna
2013-02-13 16:48:13
TL-ANT2424B connected to an adapter ALFA AWU036H and you want to increase or broadcast the signal from that adapter, is that right? IF so, please make sure you can pick up the signal from the adapter in the same room. Otherwise, please check the adapter supports Soft AP or not, OR you may hook up the antenna to your main router.
Options