it keeps deselecting window every 30 sec???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-12 16:00:13
Region : Sweden

Model : TL-WN822N

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP : Telia

It is very annoying every 30 seconds or so , it makes computer loose focus on the window im working in, i have to "mark" the window to reactivate it! So suddenly while writing i notice that nothing is showing..... What is this? What can i do?:confused:
Options
2 Reply
Re:it keeps deselecting window every 30 sec???
2013-02-13 15:51:40
That's weird. Do you have the same issue with hard wired connection? Change the wireless channel of the router to have a try.
Options
regarding weird conection..
2013-02-13 20:04:43

Kelly wrote

That's weird. Do you have the same issue with hard wired connection? Change the wireless channel of the router to have a try.

Hello Kelly

No, if i shut down the TP-Link program it stops right away! I have no problems with my main connection. The same happens, even if i deactivate the motherboard network thingy (sorry couldnt find the word! :D) in the controlpanel. The only thing that change anything is when i shut down TP-Link.

I will try changing channel! i´ll get back to you after testing..
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 2