problems with the Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-25 13:12:15 - last edited 2020-11-17 09:37:31
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have had considerable problems with getting my Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter to work when I upgraded my PC's operating system to Windows 10.  It used to work with my previous Windows operating system.  I could see the radio notification on my Device Manager, but it did not have the Bluetooth symbol.  Instead, it had a Radio symbol.  As a result, I could not put it on my Toolbar.  A helpful online chat room suggested I removed the driver and then go to the tp-link download center again.  This was not straight forward because I kept getting error messages when I was trying to access the different drivers.  What I found here, eventually, was a driver for both 32 and 64 systems.  This was not available before, when I originally had it running.  My Windows 10 is running in 64.  After much tweaking, I managed to download the compressed 64 driver and hey presto, after at least 2 hours of scratching my head, the Bluetooth icon appeared on my taskbar. Now I can reconnect all my Bluetooth extras.  This PC is not running Windows 10 that has Bluetooth built in. It just goes to show, if you persevere, you will succeed.  This is the motto of my tutoring company, 'One2One-Maths'.

CFN

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1787

Replies: 1

Related Articles