MFP and Storage Server high cpu usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-27 07:57:19
Model: TL-PS310U  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.0.5.3

Hello!

Good day to you!

Just want to ask regarding the high cpu usage of mfp and storage server.

I tried ending the task, removing the stuck print jobs in print queue, disconnected all devices from mfp device, and restarting the machine however, it will slowly eat up cpu usage until the computer becomes slower and slower.

See attached image for your perusal and many thank you in advance.

Francis_Aguila

File:
2020-10-23 08_01_50-Window.pngDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:MFP and Storage Server high cpu usage
2020-10-28 06:49:37 - last edited 2020-10-28 06:50:09

Hello @Kathy_Z 

Good day to you!

Have you tried to uninstall the utility, reboot the computer and install the utility again to have a look?

I already uninstalled and re-installed it then after that i restarted the machine but still the same thing is happening.

How long have you had the printer server and when did this issue start?

I guesstimate i first installed it around late February of this year and the issue started i think three weeks ago.

Did you install the TL-PS310U_V2_Utility three times on the computer?

I am not really sure about the version of what i have but i only installed the utility twice. See attached image regarding the version.

By the way, if possible, please also try to test the utility on another computer to see f the issue still existed?

I am using a terminal server for my lab. I have three and currently they are using cpu resources around 25% to 50%.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Francis_Aguila

File:
2020-10-28 07_34_35-Window.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 2

Related Articles