The TP Link Deco Network would not connect to the internet, the regular wifi does (E4)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

The TP Link Deco Network would not connect to the internet, the regular wifi does (E4)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-30 02:05:23
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 44982

I've only started testing (2 days) the Deco E4 at home. During the first 5 minutes, everything worked perfectly, but shortly after things aren't working anymore, below what it happens:

1. I have 2 TP Link Devices connected, 1 on the living room, the other upstairs. 

2. I have only added to cell phone devices to the Deco network, 

3. When I am on the Deco network, nothing on my phone would load, even though, the network shows good connective and strong signal, 

4. As soon as I disconnect from the Deco network and connect to my Modem's wifi, things start to immediately work, 

Wondering if there's something wrong with my configuration, which doesn't allow Deco to work properly, any advice? 

Options