5GHZ connection stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-13 19:31:35
Region : Denmark

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My TP-Link 750 has been up and running for almost half a year and suddenly I can't find the 5GHZ connection. The 5GHZ connection had been a little slow the last couple of days and now non of my computers or other devices can find the connection. The 2,4 GHZ connection is working just fine.

I have tried checking the connection, but I cant even find it at my wireless settings provided by my network provider. I have also tried resetting and turning of router and the router provided to me by my network provider, that I'm using as acces point (which seems to be working just fine) What could be wrong?
Options
1 Reply
Re:5GHZ connection stopped working
2013-02-14 14:19:41
1. Check the TP-LINK 750 5Ghz is still enable or not. Go to Http://tplinklogin.net and check the settings for 5G. Make sure that "enable wireless router radio "and "enable SSID broadcast "both been ticked. Check whether the 5G WIFI light on it is flashing.
2. Check client devices 5g WIFI is working properly.
3. In order to test, use a second 5g router or second client to see the problem is the router or client.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 535

Replies: 1

Related Articles