TL_WDR3600 cable speed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-03 12:54:14 - last edited 2020-11-03 13:02:27
Model: TL-WDR3600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.14.3 Build 150518 Rel.72050n

Hi,

Couple weeks ago I've noticed that my internet speed has drastically decreased when connecting through TL-WDR3600 router. I have 80/80Mb ISP connection and when I set up PPoE connection in win10 directly through the wall socket I get exactly that speed or even higher. When connected through router and then via ethernet to PC (only device connected) I get around 30Mb down and 2Mb up. When I connect any device via WiFi (even the same PC) I got similar down speed and up speed of around 6-10 Mb. Router was previously working correctly and I had the same speed as when I bypass the router.

I've tried factory reset and reconfiguration. Checked the setting but couldn't find anything that could cause this issue. Tried multiple ports on the router, tried different(shorter) eth. cable even tried different PC via cable but the issue still persists and evidently appears to be caused by the router.

Is it possible that it got old/malfunctioned somehow over the years ? Any ideas ?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 0