Yellow "No internet connection" on verizon wifi from apple devices, s4 connection works though

Yellow "No internet connection" on verizon wifi from apple devices, s4 connection works though
2020-11-05 13:43:19
Model: Deco S4
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Having a weird issue.  I updated my wireless to gigabit speed through verizon a few weeks ago.  I attached my S4 mesh Deco unit and everything installs ok.  After about 1-2 days, i get an error on any apple devices where they can't connect to the verizon wifi signal (gives a yellow "No Internet Connection" tag below it).  However, if I go on my computer, I can successfully connect to the verizon internet.  The verizon router shows a white circle (meaning everything is ok from the wifi/network side).  THe weird thing is that I can still connect to the S4 mesh deco wifi extenders via my iphone, other apple devices, computer, etc with no issues.  Obviously when i restart the verizon router (or first restarting the ONT, then the router), my verizon router wifi signal comes back and I can connect to it via the apple devices for a day or so before it then moves to the yellow "No internet connection".  Has anyone seen this before or something similar?  I can't figure it out and restarting my router every day is beyond annoying.   

Options