Deco m9 plus in AP mode can't find Hue bridge

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-06 12:49:52 - last edited 2020-11-06 12:55:43
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 20200918 Rel. 75286

Recently purchased a single Hue bridge with some bulbs with the thought in mind that my deco m9's could function as zigbee points on all my floors.

When trying to connect my Hue bridge to one of my deco m9's it just keeps saying 'No device found'.

My m9's are in acces point mode since otherwise their signal gets blocked too much by my concrete floors, although this does sacrifice some functionality I didn't think it would drop the zigbee functionality.

Is zigbee not supposed to work in acces point mode, or is this a bug in the current firmware?

Maybe someone can share his/her experience.

Thanks in advance,

Tom.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco m9 plus in AP mode can't find Hue bridge
2020-11-13 09:45:57

@Tom_okp Bump

Options
Re:Deco m9 plus in AP mode can't find Hue bridge
2020-11-18 12:54:55

Hi

+1 here. 

I have the exact same issue. Philips bridge 2.0 with latest FW as of today. 6 Decos M9 in AP mode (also due to concrete walls 😊) with latest FW. 

Bridge connected via Ethernet cable to Deco, but just states "no device found". 

Otherwise both the Decos and the Philip bridge works without any issues. 

It actually did work, when I bought the first Decos a couple of years ago, but disabled it as the Hue app has more functionality. But now I'm planning on adding other zigbee (not Hue) devices, so would like to use the Deco hub. 

Please help

Br

Jan

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 643

Replies: 2