wireless Nano adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

wireless Nano adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
wireless Nano adapter
wireless Nano adapter
2020-11-10 15:09:31
Model: TL-WN725N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

my problem with this nano adapter is that it can find other devices accept my one i check whether my device is working properly or not, so in different devices its my device is shown as well as connected so whats the problem behind it why my device hotspot didn't shown why the adapter didn't fetch my device hotspot

Options
2 Reply
about hotspot and model no.
2020-11-13 13:49:51

@Kathy_Z  so i use my phone hotspot and i check it my phone hotspot is in 2.4ghz then also it didn't show my mobile hotspot and my phone name is POCO M2 & MODEL NO.(M2004J19PI) and i didn't use any router so i can't change my channel so can you resolve the problem with this nano adpter please

Kathy_Z wrote

@Kingker 

Good day,

Since the TL-WN725N only supports 2.4ghz, was your own hotspot also 2.4ghz?

May I know the model number of your home router, or did you use the mobile hotspot of the smartphone actually?

(if it is on the hotspot of the smartphone, what is the model number of your phone?

could you please have a look at the post to see if your case is like this as well: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/236172 cool

Are you able to change the wireless channel of the hotspot to be channel 1/6/11 for the 2.4ghz?

Thank you very much.

Options
about hotspot and model no.
2020-11-17 13:31:23

@Kathy_Z 

i can try all this thing like change my band from 5GHz to 2.4GHz i do everything then also my Nano Adpter can't detect my device while other can detect even from different operating system like laptop it show my device but my Nano Adapter can't show, so either you have any solution that how to resolve the problem or i have to replace this product because i bought this product and use only for 2 months so please help me out ...  

Options