Connection dropping out when connected to Sky Q box

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-22 21:35:03
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I recently got a sky q mini box (for multi room viewing).

Prior to this I had my main Sky q box connected wirelessly  to the main WiFi provider (Vodafone) as there was no need to move it over to my tp link system (P9), and it worked perfectly well.

For sky multiroom to work, however, both my main sky Q box and my sky mini box need to be connected to my tp link network (as my Vodafone WiFi signal doesn't extend throughout the house).

Now that I have done this however, the sky q box (both of them) seem to only be able to connect wireless to the tp network for a short while (c 30 seconds) before the connection gets lost (and my sky box signal for the mini box is also lost)

has anyone had any similar issues and know how to resolve? Wondering if it's a simple fix or a known issue when trying to wirelessly link tp link devices to sky q devices.

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connection dropping out when connected to Sky Q box
2021-10-24 05:59:17

@ACook 

Hello did you get this resolved and if so what was the solutions as I am having the same problems

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 1