Deco 5G?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco 5G?!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco 5G?!
Deco 5G?!
2020-11-23 18:11:04

Apparently this new Deco was introduced in CES 2020 and can be found your Baltic, French and German sites listed as "coming soon", so any idea when it will actually be available? I myself live in Finland and has seen 5G to become available recently, so while I currently own 2 Deco M4 routers and use 4G sim card with MR600, I see this new Deco as an intriguing possibility to hop on the 5G bandwagon in the near future.

So, any real news about release?     

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco 5G?!
2020-11-25 16:03:42 - last edited 2020-11-25 16:07:01

Right after posting earlier message I found out that Deco 5G is now also showing on English site: 

https://www.tp-link.com/en/home-networking/deco/

Another interesting thing is that if you check out both Deco X96 AND X90 they look visually similar to 5G, aside of color of course.

I should point out that because 5G was announced in CES 2020 back in january perhaps it was Covid-19 that slowed down actual shipping to retailers, but that is only my guess. Still, it would nice to know when 5G AND these other two new Decos are coming.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 1

Related Articles