Feature request: Backup specific device and restore on a Backup Device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 08:36:44 - last edited 2021-05-25 16:15:34
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.1 Build 20201016 Rel.62818

Hello everybody,

i have a feature request for the omada sdn controller, i think this would be helpful for very much omada sdn users.

procedure:

1. backup a specific device like eap 225
2. this backup of the device have to appear in the omada sdn controller like backup section
3. if the backup device gets broken or something else, i have to be able to restore this config on a other device (my backup device with no config or something else )

let me know what you think about a feature like this

Thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Feature request: Backup specific device and restore on a Backup Device-Solution
2020-12-02 01:36:02 - last edited 2021-05-25 16:15:34

Dear @Christian2705,

i have a feature request for the omada sdn controller, i think this would be helpful for very much omada sdn users.

procedure:

2. this backup of the device have to appear in the omada sdn controller like backup section
3. if the backup device gets broken or something else, i have to be able to restore this config on a other device (my backup device with no config or something else )

Thank you for your valued feedback. I've written it down for future evaluation.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Feature request: Backup specific device and restore on a Backup Device
2020-12-01 11:21:21 - last edited 2020-12-01 11:21:46

Yes, I very much agree with that, unifi has solved this by copy configuration from a broked device option.or offline device.

/shberge

Options
Re:Feature request: Backup specific device and restore on a Backup Device-Solution
2020-12-02 01:36:02 - last edited 2021-05-25 16:15:34

Dear @Christian2705,

procedure:

Thank you for your valued feedback. I've written it down for future evaluation.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 2

Related Articles