Portal SDN Logout

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Portal SDN Logout

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Portal SDN Logout
Portal SDN Logout
2020-12-04 21:25:27
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.2.4

Hi All,

is there a possibility to logout the local user using a portal hotspot?

In a school I want to use same pc connetter to the portal SSID but with different local users after 2 hours.

Thanks

Best Regards

Options
4 Reply
Re:Portal SDN Logout
2020-12-07 07:27:17

Dear @EmiTp,

is there a possibility to logout the local user using a portal hotspot?

In a school I want to use same pc connetter to the portal SSID but with different local users after 2 hours. 

After the client connects through portal authentication, you could unauthorize the client from the Clients page on the SDN Controller.

With that option, perhaps you can force the PC connected to the portal SSID to reconnect with a different local user.

If your purpose is to make the clients connect only for 2 hours each time, you may configure Voucher using portal hotspot instead.

For the Voucher portal, we can custom the Duration to specify the valid period for the voucher code(s).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-12-07 07:32:02

@Fae 

Hello Fae, thanks for your reply.

I would like to logout the users from itself using local user as authentication, is possible?

Options
2020-12-07 07:50:14

Dear @Emitplink,

I would like to logout the users from itself using local user as authentication, is possible?

Could you please be more specific? I would like to ensure I got your problem correctly.

What's the purpose of doing this? Can you give me the application scenario and network requirements?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-12-07 07:59:56

@Fae 

Is there a portal wired with local users and created any users for any teachers in a school with 6 months timeout 

They use unique laptop for the lesson but they want to change local user after each lesson.

thanks

best regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 765

Replies: 4

Related Articles