Smart TV LG and Tp-Link Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-09 18:35:09 - last edited 2020-12-09 19:16:35
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 200511 Rel.44954n

ENGLISH

Hi,

Yesterday i bought a LG smart TV model 43UN70006LA. I tried to connect it to my 4G router. No problem the TV is succesfuly connected. When i go on the LG Content store, no problem, the tv displays all the apps. But when i clic to install it, it clearly donwload the app but at the end of the download it refuses to install the app. It says App can't be installer. Try again later.

I tried to put the TV on my smartphone 4G network and the app successfuly installs.

I have the last firmwares both on, TV and Tp-Link.

I already tried to factory reset.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

FRANÇAIS

Bonjour,

Hier, j’ai acheté un LG smart TV modèle 43UN70006LA. J’ai essayé de le connecter à mon routeur 4G. Aucun problème le téléviseur est connecté avec succès. Lorsque je vais sur le magasin de contenu LG, aucun problème, le téléviseur affiche toutes les applications. Mais quand je clique pour l’installer, il est clair donwload l’application, mais à la fin du téléchargement, il refuse d’installer l’application. L’application ne peut pas être installée. Réessayez plus tard.

J’ai essayé de mettre la TV sur mon réseau 4G smartphone et l’application s’installe avec succès.

J’ai les derniers firmwares allumés, TV et Tp-Link.

j'ai déjà essayé un reset usine.

Quelqu’un peut m’aider ?

Merci,
Jonathan.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1154

Replies: 0

Related Articles