meshone behind firewall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

meshone behind firewall

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
meshone behind firewall
meshone behind firewall
2020-12-13 20:00:12 - last edited 2020-12-25 12:01:56
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a BT business smart hub 6 connected to plusnet broadband. 

I previously had the BT broadband router connected to a sonic wall TZ100 and a pair of C58s on both trusted and DMZ from the firewall.

I have purchased an archer A7 hoping to put it (using onemesh) on the trusted side, but if I can only use onemesh when the archer A7 is in router mode, does this mean its not possible?

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:meshone behind firewall-Solution
2020-12-16 03:17:07 - last edited 2020-12-25 12:01:56

@Bkman 

OneMesh is supported in router mode only for Archer A7.
Here some details about it. And here some Q&A that can help you clear things out.

It is still possible, but you'll have to do a double NAT in this case.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:meshone behind firewall-Solution
2020-12-16 03:17:07 - last edited 2020-12-25 12:01:56

@Bkman 

OneMesh is supported in router mode only for Archer A7.
Here some details about it. And here some Q&A that can help you clear things out.

It is still possible, but you'll have to do a double NAT in this case.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 1