iPhones inconsistency

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iPhones inconsistency

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:iPhones inconsistency
2020-12-25 09:24:47

@TP-Link Merry Christmas, and thank you for sending the firmware to me directly.  I'm sorry to say that this hasn't helped. Some of the stories in apps load ok, but others still take a long time or hang completely.    Should I still run the iPhones from the guest network with the lower privacy setting? (That's what I am still doing at the moment).

Options
2021-01-03 08:12:16

@TP-Link is there anything else you can do to help please? We're really disappointed to spend this much money and time on a system that has made the wifi worse in our house.   If there is nothing else you can do, can you advise how we can get our money back please?    Thank you.

Options
2021-01-03 10:01:37

@DoesThisWork 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Currently, there is no proper solution available,  and If you would like to spend more time, we would forward your case to the senior engineers for more help.

At the same time, may I know what are the operating system of these two iPhones?

As for the refund, you might need to have a negotiation with the shop retailer to get further assistance since as the manufacture, the local warranty office would only provide replacement instead of refund.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Wait for your reply.

Options
2021-01-11 16:14:31

@TP-Link yes please do forward this onto your senior engineers. Could they look at the history of this conversation and advise on the optimum set up for my household, in terms of using the 4G wireless HUAWEI router and the three P9s, including the recommended options (such as roaming and beamforming) and using a guest network (or not).  The two iPhones are on 14.2 and 14.3. 

Could other non-Apple devices be causing a problem?   Or this is a known issue with Apple devices and Deco?

Many thanks.

Options
2021-01-13 07:30:44

@DoesThisWork 

Hi, we have forwarded your case already with detailed notes attached.

Please have a check of your email box.

Thanks a lot.

Options