Deco M5 Wifi Signal Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M5 Wifi Signal Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Deco M5 Wifi Signal Problem
2022-03-19 14:13:01

Same problem here!

I bought the kit with 3 units and configured and updated to the latest version, everything working correctly.

After a few hours, one of the Decos started to have the problem with a weak signal and instability.

I did all the tests mentioned here and it didn't work.

I decided to take the product to the store and exchange it for a new one.

I reinstalled everything again and after 24 hours of use 2 Decos had the problem.

I am very frustrated with TP-Link, the product is not cheap and has this type of failure which is clearly hardware problems / some faulty batch I have no more confidence in the brand.

Options
2022-03-24 12:55:58
I have the same problem here with my 3 pack Deco M5 that I bought yesterday. I’m so disappointed with this. Unfortunately the rules in Brazil don’t runs the same in eua.
Options
2022-08-10 22:38:04
Same problem! I bought the kit with 2 units and updated to the latest version, everything working correctly. After a 24 hours, one of the Decos started to have the problem with a weak signal and instability.
Options
2022-09-09 03:14:39

@TP-Link 
I have the same problem with them and already did your suggested step to do, but still doesn't change the low signal even in front of the deco mesh m5, I have 3 of them, but only one is having that issue, is there any things needed to do to fix it?

Options
Related Articles