SDN - View connected VPN Clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-29 19:11:08
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1

Hey Everyone

I have recently added the new R605 router to my SDN setup and via the controller (OC200 4.2.4) configured the VPN for clients.

Sadly I have 2x strange issues I cannot seem to rectify, neither are breaking as the VPN appears to work.. more just curious for anyones thoughts.

1 - I have created the VPN policy using OpenVPN and gave it a 192.168.5.1/28 IP Pool, however connected devices do not get this pool.. instead getting the 192.168.2.x range which is baffling me.. the VPN does work ok and connected users dont report any problems..   Any thoughts? 

2 - Connected VPN clients, I have searched and I cannot see anywhere on the controller to view connected VPN clients.  Anyone know if this is even possible at moment / future release?

Appreciated

Phil

Options
1 Reply
Re:SDN - View connected VPN Clients
2020-12-30 23:55:01

Think I have actually just answered my own question

Digging a little deeper in the forums and found this posted before  https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/239182

Looks like its not possible at moment but hopefully in a future release!

Options