LEDs lights off and NO INTERNET

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-02 16:33:50
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

After a power outage, the internet on the router stopped working and all the LED lights turned off, ecxept for the power one. Sometimes the lock sign comes on, and once the internet sign came up orange and turned off immediately after.

I tried resetting it on the device but it doesn't work. I also tried doing it from the web management page, but it won't let me log in since the router shows no internet connection.

I don't know what else to try. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:LEDs lights off and NO INTERNET
2021-01-02 18:00:26

@Gaia 

If you can't connect to the router by wireless try to connect your computer by cable to one of the router LAN ports and see if you can access the router's management interface.

If you still can't access the device try to hard reset the router and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-01-02 18:50:29

@Ivaylo 

I already tried that, but it still doesn't work. I wired it to my computer but the web management page still won't load. The hard reset  function doesn't seem to work, since when I press on it nothing changes. 

Options
2021-01-02 18:57:17
If you holding the reset button according the procedure for about 10 seconds and nothing happens then maybe the power outage has damaged your device. You should seek a local support assistance.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-01-02 19:07:18
One more thing you could try @home - if you have a power adapter with similar parameters like the original one, you can swap them to exclude the possibility of an adapter issue.
Options
2021-01-02 19:10:26

@Ivay

Already tried that one and nothing changed. Thanks anyway, i will seek local support assistance 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 739

Replies: 5

Related Articles