How to change the language

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-19 20:14:44
Region : China

Model : TL-WR741N

Hardware Version : V4.20.0

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am American living in China. My Chinese reading is not so good, I am still learning. The interface for my router comes up in Chinese. Is there a way to change the language to English? So far, all I can do is get the set-up interface through IE, but I can not set it up!
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to change the language
2013-02-19 22:33:15
there are plenty of things you can do to get out of this situation , first u should read the manual of the router i know it will be in chineese but try to see if english is mentioned as a language by doin this u will know if the router is multilingual , and supports other languages.

second thing you can go to the tp-link china website n use google translator to translate it (if u r using google chrome it will do it on the fly )go to ur router info page download the manual n translate it to find the language change option .

third u can download the english manual , n read where is the option to change language , n with little bit of intitution follow the same steps in ur chineese version firmware , i know u wont be understanding chineese bbut u r just following the english manual, there is a 50 50 chance of success. Best of luck mate !

let me know what worked for u ,and if u found another better way of resolving the issue .

cheers
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 978

Replies: 1

Related Articles