DECO M5 Stuck on solid Yellow after upgrade yesterday

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-08 16:21:13 - last edited 2021-01-08 16:23:38
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: should be 1.5.1

HI, 

Purchased a Deco M5 setup (x3) during the week.

It working great eventually ( had an issue with one of the units initally and is the same one i have a problem with now) and was really happy with it for a couple of days. As it was out of the box and could have been stored for a while, I thought it was worth using the app to update them. 

however, the main one and one of the others updated great, but the 3rd one rebooted and is now stuck on solid yellow.

I have looked through other threads and have tried the obvious reset button, rebooting, even trying another power adapter as suggested (although not sure why that would make a difference as there is power getting to it) have tried to use it as main deco and reset up from scratch but obviously its not getting past the solid yellow so I am unale to.

As its only a few days old I could send it back but dont want the hassle and if its something simple to get it going again then fab. I thought it was great when it was working prior to updating and thought it might even work better once I had updated it but clearly I was wrong!

Any help to get it re-booting again is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 648

Replies: 0

Related Articles