TP-Link Archer C3200 Router bricked/frozen - unable to boot.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-09 14:16:27
Model: Archer C3200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good afternoon,

I am praying someone has come across with the same problem I am experiencing and can help me solve my issue. My Archer C3200 router has been flawless the past three years, not an issue wrong with it, until a couple of days ago. The router has, out the blue stopped working altogether, and will no longer get past turning on. I have tried to hard reset it and doing so, does nothing at all. Three LED lights stay on when first powered on, they are: Power, WPS and Internet (Photo Attached)

I have connected my computer directly via ethernet to the router and doing so, shows it as unidenfitied network. Trying to get to the 192.168.0.1 or http://tplinkwifi.net does nothing but show page not found.

Please help me in this issue as I am at a dead end! 

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C3200 Router bricked/frozen - unable to boot.
2021-01-09 15:10:26
If you have a power adapter with similar parameters (voltage, amperage) you can test by swapping the original power adapter and see if that's the issue. Apart from that contacting local support would be the right direction.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:TP-Link Archer C3200 Router bricked/frozen - unable to boot.
2021-02-09 22:43:47
Hello, I want to check if you found any solution, I have the same situation with my Archer C3200. Thank you in advance!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 716

Replies: 2