Connecting IP camera to VGA monitor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-11 18:54:58
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20201120 rel.50406

Is there a way to connect my IP camera to a VGA monitor using ethernet?

I see RJ45 - VGA connectors in Amazon but not sure if it will work as there is no mention of wireless display in Tether app.

I want the monitor to be always on, without using internet or a computer/phone.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Connecting IP camera to VGA monitor
2021-01-11 19:06:56 - last edited 2021-01-12 16:45:58

These RJ-45 to VGA converters are used for extending VGA signal connections (max 30m) using a RJ-45 thinner cable instead of the thicker VGA cable. They are used for devices with VGA input / output. You can use a NVR device connected to the monitor for the job.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-01-11 21:19:27

@Ivaylo yes but my NVR is connected to my GPON ONU modern in a different room.

I have Archer C7 in the room where I need the monitor.

I'm limited on space to move the NVR near the Archer. And I don't think I can connect the monitor with a 25M VGA cable.

I can connect fire stick to connect wirelessly but it will heat up when always on.

I'll think of something else.

Options
2021-01-11 21:26:46
These RJ45-VGA converters are purposed to do just that. Using 25m (thinner than VGA) ethernet cable with 2 of these to connect NVR to your monitor. But of course it's up to your environment to decide whether you can do it or not.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-09-17 06:59:10

Can you connect camera directly to monitor?

In addition to analog CCTV cameras, you can now connect HD security cameras (AHD CCTV) to the HDMI input of a TV monitor. But im my case its not connected. Anyone  explains.

I am a 24-year-old Blogger. For more Read visit my site: https://monitormega.com/.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1012

Replies: 4

Related Articles