Deco 5 or Deco 9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco 5 or Deco 9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco 5 or Deco 9
Deco 5 or Deco 9
2021-01-25 08:07:01

Just looking to make enquiry on TP link products. 

The Deco M5 and M9. 

Which would be best for mesh set up with a concrete built house. Also I have concrete floor between ground and first floor. I have 1/2 hour fire rated doors from room to room too which does not help with current WiFi. Slight price difference between two but wondering if one would work better than the other. 

Ground floor space is 1600ft and first floor is 1400ft

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco 5 or Deco 9
2021-01-25 12:28:34

@Coochie007 

If you are choosing between these two only, Deco M9 Plus should be better choice for you. M9 is a bit larger than M5 (I own both), draws more power - meaning it could have faster CPU and stronger WiFi signal.

Yet, there is no guarantee even M9 will work satisfactory for you, so I would suggest you get them from the place with good return policy. 

Options
Re:Deco 5 or Deco 9
2021-01-25 13:08:33

@Alexandre. 

I'm just wondering if they will work through the concrete floor. It's 10" thick. Have you ever come across any other feeds about this or other Tplink products that may suit better. 

Steven. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 499

Replies: 2

Related Articles