Archer C4000 intermittently lost my custom password and my ISP dial in password also lost

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C4000 intermittently lost my custom password and my ISP dial in password also lost

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-29 02:30:45
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20190827 rel.78773(5553)

My Archer A20/C4000 intermittently lost my custom admin password and my ISP dial in password. I have to reset the router to factory default re-load the backup configuration. This process is very annoying. Anubody can help. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C4000 intermittently lost my custom password and my ISP dial in password also lost
2021-01-31 06:10:42

@Lipfeng 

More information, the scheduling reboot is the culprit that causing the router to lost my custom password and forcing me to go to factory reset to gain access back.

If you setting the router to auto reboot base on pre-define time, very high chances the router will lost my custom password.

Any new firmware up date to fix the problem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 271

Replies: 1

Related Articles