I just bought the EAP 225 and I'm scratching my head as to the why the installation process is not working for.
Here are the steps I have taken so far.
- Installed the Omado iOS app on my iPhone
- Powered up EAP 225 waited for the light to flash
- located the SSID on my iPhone and attempt to log-in
- Receive a message that the device is not connected to the internet
- Powered up EAP225
- Via my macbook located the SSID and attempt to log on to the device via http://tplinkeap.net
- same as before - Receive a message that the device is not connected to the internet
Same as Route 2 except with LAN cable plugged from my mac to the device via the POE injector
I'm not an expert in network set up but finding this problem super frustrating.
I do hope someone can help with what could be the problem