AX11000 IPV6 Settings Save Bug - Operation Failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-30 12:41:35
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200716 rel.84595(4555)

Has anyone managed to successfully save the IPV6 settings? Specifically with BT?? 

I followed the TP Link Guide here: https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/2942/ but the router behaves weird when trying to save the settings. 

If i follow the instructions, it wont let me save, I get a error on the interface saving Operation Failed. If I follow the instructions, and press connect, it often says Operation Successful on the web interface, but the interface will glitch - i.e. the Share the same PPPoE session with IPv4 is no longer enabled or the box for the username and password is displayed as well as the tick box. 

I have managed to make it work and had IPV6 fully working, but then the router rebooted due to a powercut and stuck again with the interface errors. 

To confirm, the connection is BT, it is setup for IPV6. and all of the errors i am getting are via the web interface. have tried a few different browsers and confirmed that there are no plugins causing it. The rest of the interface is fine. Also did a factory reset and re-uploaded the latest firmware incase they were causing a problem, but still not having any of it. 

Error I see when trying to save the IPV6 settings at the bottom of the interface: 

Not sure if this a bug or something... very annoying though as the router is much better than the previous, just don't see that for a next gen gaming router this is so complicated. Have seen many having similar issues with not connecting and issues with the BT setup in patictular, but as TP Link offer a help file for the ISP assume this is a bug? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX11000 IPV6 Settings Save Bug - Operation Failed
2021-12-29 02:00:21

@qzzb Did you get any further with this issue as I have just bought the AX55 with exactly the same issue. Same ISP, same instructions followed but get the error you have experienced. 

Worked fine on the AX50 but swapped it for the AX55 as TP Link withdrew WPA3 and OneMesh  from their planned future release. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1145

Replies: 1

Related Articles