Modem Keeps Cutting Out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Modem Keeps Cutting Out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Modem Keeps Cutting Out
Modem Keeps Cutting Out
2021-01-31 20:32:05 - last edited 2021-02-04 01:31:53
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555)

Hello, I've recently bought my Archer and it works perfectly fine and provides an impressive coverage. One issue which is pretty annoying is that from time to time (every 10min or so) it cuts out for 20s and comes back. It is not the wireless connection that cuts but the whole internet. My default router works fine in the meanwhile though. I have opened the logs but couldn't really understand what was wrong, so I'll attach them and hope that someone can answer. I would like to avoid sending it back.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing enough to look into it.

File:
syslog-2021-01-31.logDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Modem Keeps Cutting Out
2021-02-04 12:55:24

@AcrobatEpee 

Try the beta FW from that thread's recommended solution. If it doesn't get better you can always revert back to the current one.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 223

Replies: 1

Related Articles