Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
38 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 Connection issues with all devices
2021-02-12 13:45:07

@Ivaylo 

For the internet port, I think 'yes' this is correct.

I use this home NAS for more than 5 years with 2 old routers without any problems.
I'm surprised. What to stop i have only 2 services :) networking and ftp

Thanks for your time!

Options
2021-02-12 15:18:05

@Tihomir 

Really surprising if you are sure that the NAS is causing the issue. Don't know what to suggest here...have you tried using a different cable/port for connecting the NAS ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-12 16:39:01

@Ivaylo 

yes of course, this was the first try :)

If I do not use NAS rooter is fine.. if I start watching a movie on tv or on a laptop .. after 3-5 min the rooter is rebooted.
this is my last information -  I stopped all NAS services only windows networking is working.

Options
2021-02-12 18:56:27 - last edited 2021-02-12 19:15:08

@Tihomir 

How heavy is the traffic when you watching a movie ?

I wonder, if you download a movie from a torrent tracker to your PC, will that cause the issue ? Or if you download  to the NAS directly ?

Is the issue isolated to only when using the NAS device - big network transfers (copying files) from PC to NAS and vice versa ?

Try disabling Wireless Multicast Forwarding (if enabled), reboot the router and test again:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-12 19:15:46

@Ivaylo 

yes i think nas connection is a problem.

I changed speed to 100Mbs and disabled all Multicast ..

my movies are on NAS (downloaded previously) . when start watching .. and bam reboot.

if I have time I planned to connect nas to another router.. and router to router via wifi, to eliminate lan port
or get some other nas from a friend to test.

Do you know for other firmware realase or other firmare tested on this hardware?

Options
2021-02-12 19:23:20 - last edited 2021-02-12 19:27:29

@Tihomir 

There's only the official stable - here. You're already on that version. The idea of troubleshooting with a second router or another NAS is good. If you have some spare time you can test that.

Options
2021-02-12 19:55:03

@Ivaylo 

maybe the problem is in firmware .. now I try to open downloadStation in NAS .. and add some torrent. torrent won't start even nat port forwarding rule is correct.
router reboot .. and another one .. new reboot

Options
2021-02-12 20:05:00

@Tihomir 

Are you sure about the port - 8899 ? I've seen this port used for ONVIF protocol.

I saw this in QNAP manual:

Options
2021-02-12 20:08:28
yes, this is my decision .. I will reset the router and give it last chance :)
Options
2021-02-12 20:11:43

@Tihomir 

This solves many issues as well. Do that by the reset button on the back. Then re-configure from scratch.

Options
Related Articles