Computer won't find Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Computer won't find Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Computer won't find Wifi
Computer won't find Wifi
2021-02-05 19:51:52
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Got a brand new AX1800. Super happy so far. Works great with every device in my house, but my wife's Asus UX305F Notebook. The Asus will not find the wifi signal and I feel like I have tried everything to fix it. Anyone have any advice?   

Options
3 Reply
Re:Computer won't find Wifi
2021-02-05 21:15:02

@Stovenkore 

That usually happens when the wireless adapter drivers are not up to date. What model is it ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2021-02-05 22:08:52
Absolutely, second thing I tried after the windows troubleshoot. The computer model is an Asus UX305F Notebook, but the wireless Interface is running Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC7265.
Options
2021-02-05 22:24:59

@Stovenkore 

Have you downloaded and installed the latest drivers for your OS from here ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 240

Replies: 3

Related Articles